ASEBA Mobile Token enables authentication of users of e-banking and e-commerce applications directly from their mobile phones which act as ordinary token devices. It integrates perfectly with Asseco’s other security solutions and is the most suitable option for organizations seeking to implement two-factor authentication without deploying new devices to end-users.
- Enhanced security – the same as with hardware tokens
- Support for all popular mobile phones: J2ME enabled phones (Nokia, Blackberry, Alcatel, LG, Sagem, MDA, Asus, Motorola, Sanyo, Orange, Siemens, HP, Philips, SonyEricsson…), iPhone/iPod/iPad OS, Android OS, Windows Mobile
- User acceptance – because it is on their mobile phones
- Customization (language, branding, colour schemes)
- Prevents Phishing, Pharming, Keyboard sniffing, MITM, MITB, MIPC…
- Lower implementation cost than with other authentication methods
Compare ASEBA Mobile Token Standard and Customised Edition, which extends the capabilities of Standard Edition to customized signature mode and host verification allowing integrators to fully adapt messages and layout to their specific needs.
|ASEBA Mobile Token Editions||Standard Edition||Customised Edition|
|Configurable response length (6 to 10 digits)||x||x|
|OATH or CAP cryptography||x||x|
|PIN protected (4 to 8 digits)||x||x|
|PIN hint feature||x||x|
|PIN change option||x||x|
|No client-side PIN check||x||x|
|OTP u2013 One-Time Password||x||x|
|CR u2013 Challenge-response||x||x|
|MAC u2013 Message Authentication Code with multiple data entry||x||x|
|Option to display event counter value to resynchronize with server||x||x|
|Reactivation option in case of lost or forgotten PIN||x||x|
|Custom logo and visual layout||x||x|
|MDS u2013 Multiple Data Signature with customized data entry (What You See Is What You Sign)||x|
|HV u2013 Host Verification enables end-user to authenticate service accessing to||x|
|Combining HV with CR, MAC and MDS||x|
|Automatic upgrade option||x|
To our clients we always want to deliver solutions that bring answers to challenges of modern banking and are compatible with needs and demands of end users. With implementation of ASEBA Mobile Token savings are done on operational side although security remains at the highest level.
- Using mobile phone, user accesses application store and downloads the software. ASEBA Mobile Token application is automatically installed on the phone.
- Activation code is entered to activate the token.
- Once activated, ASEBA Mobile Token will generate dynamic passwords which end-user will submit to the secured site or application, together with “known” information, in order to complete two-factor authentication and gain the access.
- Bank Pekao (Poland)
- Hrvatska poštanska banka (Croatia)
- Privredna banka Zagreb, Intesa SanPaolo group (Croatia)
- Zagrebačka banka, UniCredit group (Croatia)